- 1 What is there to do in Fuengirola today?
- 2 What day is the market in Fuengirola?
- 3 Is Fuengirola market on tomorrow?
- 4 How much is a beer in Fuengirola?
- 5 How much does a taxi cost from Malaga airport to Fuengirola?
- 6 Does Fuengirola have an old town?
- 7 What does Fuengirola mean in English?
- 8 How far is Benalmadena from Fuengirola?
- 9 How far is Fuengirola from Mijas?
- 10 How far is Fuengirola to Gibraltar?
- 11 How far is Marbella from Mijas?
- 12 What day is Benalmadena market?
- 13 Can you drink water in Fuengirola?
What is there to do in Fuengirola today?
Let’s have a look at the best things to do in Fuengirola:
- Bioparc Fuengirola. Source: flickr Bioparc Fuengirola.
- Beaches. Source: flickr Fuengirola Beach.
- Plaza de la Constitución. Source: malagatransfer Plaza de la Constitución.
- Water sports.
- Miramar Shopping Centre.
- Sohail Castle.
- Costa Water Park.
What day is the market in Fuengirola?
Fuengirola market The market is held on a Tuesday and Saturday at the fair ground in between Fuengirola and Los Boliches. The market opens around 8:30 to 9:00am and finishes around 3:00pm.
Is Fuengirola market on tomorrow?
Sundays. This street market is held every Sunday of the year in calle Méndez Nuñez (behind the Mosque located in the well-known area of the Doña Sofia Park). From 9’00 hours to 14’00 hours approximately. A whole street displaying a total of 132 travelling stalls.
How much is a beer in Fuengirola?
Cost of Living in Fuengirola
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||8.50€|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||30.00€|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)||7.00€|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||2.50€|
How much does a taxi cost from Malaga airport to Fuengirola?
Prices for taking a taxi from Malaga airport to Fuengirola are between 37€ and 85€ in case you need a minibus up to 19 passengers.
Does Fuengirola have an old town?
Fuengirola Location Fuengirola attracts a wide range of people and is particularly popular with couples and families. At the centre of the resort is the picturesque old town a cluster of winding streets and elegant squares peppered with stylish shops and tapas bars.
What does Fuengirola mean in English?
Wikipedia. Fuengirola. Fuengirola ( Spanish: [fweŋxiˈɾola]), in ancient times known as Suel and then Suhayl, is a large town and municipality on the Costa del Sol in the province of Málaga in the autonomous community of Andalusia in southern Spain.
How far is Benalmadena from Fuengirola?
The distance between Benalmádena and Fuengirola is 8 km. The road distance is 10.1 km.
How far is Fuengirola from Mijas?
The distance between Fuengirola and Mijas is 6 km.
How far is Fuengirola to Gibraltar?
The Fuengirola to Gibraltar distance is around 48 miles ( 78 km ).
How far is Marbella from Mijas?
It is 35 km from Mijas to Marbella.
What day is Benalmadena market?
There are three street markets in Benalmadena. On Wednesdays and Fridays there is a large one behind the Paloma Park near the coast and on Sundays another market is held in the Tivoli parking lot. All of the markets are from 9 am to 2 pm. Tivoli World parking lot market is on Fridays.
Can you drink water in Fuengirola?
Yes, you can drink the tap water in Malaga and Marbella. The tap water in Malaga and surrounding areas is safe to drink even though it doesn’t taste great. Many people choose bottled water due to taste preference.