- 1 What is the best area to stay in Tenerife?
- 2 What is the poshest part of Tenerife?
- 3 What is the most luxurious hotel in Tenerife?
- 4 Which part of Tenerife is best for couples?
- 5 What is the cheapest month to go to Tenerife?
- 6 Where should I stay away from the crowd in Tenerife?
- 7 Where do the rich stay in Tenerife?
- 8 Where do celebrities stay in Tenerife?
- 9 Are there sharks in Tenerife waters?
- 10 What is the warmest resort in Tenerife?
- 11 Where is a quiet resort in Tenerife?
- 12 What is the best time to visit Tenerife?
- 13 Is Costa Adeje or Los Cristianos better?
- 14 Which side of Tenerife is better?
- 15 Is it expensive to live in Tenerife?
What is the best area to stay in Tenerife?
Where to stay in Tenerife: 12 Best areas to stay in Tenerife
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife. The cosmopolitan, action-packed, modern capital of Tenerife is called Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Puerto de la Cruz.
- La Laguna.
- Los Gigantes.
- Puerto de Santiago.
- Callao Salvaje.
- Costa de Adeje.
- Playa de las Americas.
What is the poshest part of Tenerife?
Posh Area – Playa del Duque
- Canary Islands.
- Costa Adeje.
- Costa Adeje – Things to Do.
- Playa del Duque.
What is the most luxurious hotel in Tenerife?
The Best Luxury Hotels in Tenerife, Spain
- Hotel Vincci Selección La Plantación del Sur.
- Royal Hideaway Corales Beach.
- Baobab Suites.
- Iberostar Grand Salome.
- Bahia del Duque.
- Hotel Botanico and the Oriental Spa Garden. Resort, Spa Hotel, Hotel.
- La Laguna Gran Hotel. Hotel.
- Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora. Resort.
Which part of Tenerife is best for couples?
Playa San Juan, Puerto Santiago and Callao Salvaje are all great options for couples who want to spend a romantic holiday in Tenerife, away from the busy streets of Playa de las Americas.
What is the cheapest month to go to Tenerife?
The cheapest months include March, April, May (excluding the Easter period), October and November. The temperature in Tenerife rarely dips below 18°C in these months, so sightseeing, hiking and other activities are all still possible – and there will be fewer people on the beaches.
Where should I stay away from the crowd in Tenerife?
The south coast beaches, like Playa de las Américas and Los Cristianos, may be where many tourists flock to on a beach holiday, but beach-going locals know to head up north, away from the likes of the Hard Rock Hotel. Some of the best northern beaches are secluded – so much, in fact, there are no roads leading to them.
Where do the rich stay in Tenerife?
Costa Adeje, one of the newest and most prestigious resorts in Tenerife, is reportedly a favourite of David and Victoria. And with an array of plush hotels, posh restaurants, and an endless collection of beautiful beaches, the fact it’s classed as celebrity cool comes as little surprise.
Where do celebrities stay in Tenerife?
- The Ritz-Carlton, Abama. Tenerife, Spain.
- Bahía Del Duque. Tenerife, Spain.
- Royal Garden Villas & Spa. Costa Adeje, Spain.
- Hotel Botánico and The Oriental Spa Garden. Tenerife, Spain.
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey. Tenerife, Spain.
- Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora.
- Royal Hideaway Corales Suites.
- Iberostar Grand Hotel El Mirador.
Are there sharks in Tenerife waters?
YES, there are. Since the Canary Islands are surrounded by the Atlantic, the waters around them are filled with marine life, including some species of sharks.
What is the warmest resort in Tenerife?
Tenerife is the hottest island in the Canary Islands archipelago in January and our recommended destination for the month. The warmest resorts in January are Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Americas, Costa Adeje and Puerto de Santiago.
Where is a quiet resort in Tenerife?
A quiet, purpose-built resort on the south west coast, Playa Paraiso is within 10 minutes’ drive of Costa Adeje and Playa de las Américas. Playa Paraiso is perfect for those looking for the best of both worlds.
What is the best time to visit Tenerife?
For the highest temperatures the best time to visit Tenerife is between June and September although the sub tropical climate offers sunshine throughout the year and winter months are equally popular with visitors. The hottest month of the year is August with an average daily maximum of 31 C and an average low of 22 C.
Is Costa Adeje or Los Cristianos better?
Los Cristianos is quieter than Costa Adeje but it has some nice restaurants, not sure there’s too much entertainment there apart from maybe the odd keyboardist or guitarist. Costa Adeje has an array of nice restaurants, some good bars with live music or tribute acts and comedy in San Eugene area.
Which side of Tenerife is better?
There are more tourist amenities in the south and the weather (in terms of sunshine) is better. But if it’s scenery, restaurants, traditions and culture, then the north is the better option.
Is it expensive to live in Tenerife?
Santa Cruz, Canary Island has much to offer. But these activities and products vary on different ends of the price spectrum. Depending on how you choose to spend your money, it will significantly affect the cost of living in Tenerife. But don’t worry, Tenerife is amongst the more affordable places to live in the world.