- 1 How much does it cost to stay at Grand Hotel tremezzo?
- 2 What is the best town to stay in Lake Como?
- 3 How many rooms are in the Grand Hotel tremezzo?
- 4 Is it safe to go to Como?
- 5 Should I stay Como or Bellagio?
- 6 Where do celebrities stay in Lake Como?
- 7 Is Como Italy expensive?
- 8 How many days do you need in Lake Como?
- 9 Is Lake Como warm enough to swim in?
How much does it cost to stay at Grand Hotel tremezzo?
What is the best town to stay in Lake Como?
Where to Stay in Lake Como: Best Towns & Hotels
- Taking a boat is one of the best ways to explore Lake Como.
- Christmas season light show in Como town – Photo by Darray/Shutterstock.com.
- Como town.
- Cernobbio, Lake Como.
- Villa D’Este in Cernobbio – Photo by LaMiaFotografia/Shutterstock.com.
- Moltrasio, Lake Como.
- Bellagio – one of the best towns to stay in Lake Como.
How many rooms are in the Grand Hotel tremezzo?
Grand Hotel Tremezzo has 90 rooms (75 standard rooms and 15 suites) including: 5 hyper-luxe Suites and 3 Junior suites in the hyper-exclusive all-suites Rooftop Floor, with private panoramic terraces and outdoor heated Jacuzzis.
Is it safe to go to Como?
Lake Como is a very safe place to visit. This is a general recommendation for any unfamiliar area, but should be followed in Lake Como as well. If staying with a group is not an option, make sure to remain in lighted areas and take safe modes of transportation (car or taxi).
Should I stay Como or Bellagio?
Como is good for certain train connections but it is very city-like. Bellagio is very nice but slightly inconvenient as it needs to be approached by water (easy) or road (less easy). My recommendation would be Varenna. We’ve been there twice and each time we visited Bellagio via ferry.
Where do celebrities stay in Lake Como?
Where to stay on Lake Como
- Bellagio. Known as the pearl of the lake, (the original) Bellagio sits on the promontory where the branches of the lake come together, surrounded on three sides by water.
- Como. Lake Como is a giant upside-down Y, with Como at the foot of the western arm.
Is Como Italy expensive?
Consider the merits of Lecco and Como. Bellagio, Varenna, and Menaggio are the towns you seem to hear about most – but these are the most expensive and can be the hardest to get to. Como is more well-known, and can also be more expensive.
How many days do you need in Lake Como?
I’d suggest to spend at least 3-4 days, because there are a lot of towns and things to see and you will need time to experience Lake Como at its best.
Is Lake Como warm enough to swim in?
lake Como is fully suitable for swimming … in summer! Water temperature is about 26 degrees Celsius..